Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Dow Jones - LIVE Trading Part 1






I stayed back late yesterday to do a LIVE Trading on the Dow yesterday. The outlook was correct but more importantly we made $$ just based on 1 trade. The Dow Jones shot up and kept rising while the strategies I shared and the outlook I gave was just simple correct before the market started. I called this Part 1 of the Dow Trading and there will be part 2 soon. Like I said, I enjoyed seeing everyone trading and making $ with me but some days when the market gets tough, it's wise to stay out or trade lesser. For those who stayed back with me yesterday, hope you all witnessed the Dow and saw more profits. :)

I will be buying FREE lunch for everyone who followed me for so many years and also supported me in many ways. The date will be Sep 1st on a Saturday where if you are interested, you can click on the form below to register. Come to the location and lunch will be on me! During the lunch session, I will share some tips and tricks on how to profit from the next stock and also how it ca be beneficial to your next trade. Do make sure you turn up on that day as we are allocating the food for everyone.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT4mNK6IWooy4_kUsF4cBM5ckuYyeCtVxv-jmphTgmDamp9w/viewform

Eventbrite - Register for Ron K Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist