Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Private Sharing Event by Ronald K - AEM Outlooks and Strategies






Conducted a private sharing session earlier in the office where I shared my outlook for AEM and also some strategies to detect the stock's bullish/bearish behavior when it was running up. From the collections to the 1 lot marking to the breakouts and then the sell down today, everything was very predictable and it can be spotted in the chart easily. I will soon conduct an event to buy lunch for everyone and will announce it in my Instagram account. Follow me at the below link if you haven't done so.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

I will be buying FREE lunch for everyone who followed me for so many years and also supported me in many ways. The date will be Sep 1st on a Saturday where if you are interested, you can click on the form below to register. Come to the location and lunch will be on me! During the lunch session, I will share some tips and tricks on how to profit from the next stock and also how it ca be beneficial to your next trade. Do make sure you turn up on that day as we are allocating the food for everyone.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfT4mNK6IWooy4_kUsF4cBM5ckuYyeCtVxv-jmphTgmDamp9w/viewform

Eventbrite - Register for Ron K Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist