Saturday, August 4, 2018

Noble Group - Traded 250 Lots





I know Noble Group is a super risky stock and I shouldn't trade this counter but I have to try everything to fight back my losses recently. The chart for Noble Group looks not bad with a nice setup but because the risk is ultra high, I decided to only trade very small with 250 lots. I will cut loss very fast should the stock starts to sell down because I know the risk involved. Longed this stock purely based on chart only and I don't expect a lot of profits since it's quite news driven where I am not sure what good/bad news will be releasing soon. The moment it goes beloe 0.126-0.127, I will be out. Let's see what happens next week.

Eventbrite - Register for Secrets to Market Depth and Times & Sales

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist