Monday, January 4, 2021

Ron K - New Year, New Sector, New Stocks




The trading year starts, the day just got started and it's a new year with some new stocks and outlooks. Last year was great as I banked in the $$ I wanted but this year, I want a super breakthrough not in terms of $$ but more towards lesser work and more income. Looking forward to see how I perform this after after my grueling preparation last year to get where I am now. Year 17 in this business, new stocks are coming, hot stocks are germinating and in 2021, a hot new sector is booming. Watch my new set of trade records soon as I am posting it here on my blog. As the Singapore market's Top 30 stocks are moving at this current movement, I believe a lot has priced in last year and some good stocks are now flashing in the Top Volume where I will scan 1-2 stocks and posit it in my watchlist for later trades. Look forward to see some of you soon as we trade together!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist