Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Ron K - What Did I Tell my Clients ?








So what did I exactly told my clients yesterday? I explained to them and shared with them about my game plan last evening on what stocks to buy and what stocks to take in during a hot hot day in the stock market. Many great speculative stocks started to move and they moved in a big fashion, while the Apple, Tesla, Amazon are awaiting for earnings release. Most of my clients took my advice and started to make some impressive returns in 1 day. I made 17.2% while some made 134% in maybe 4 months? With just 1 very small contract, the return is $24,400 USD. So I know a lot about the stock market and I broke the code leaning towards knowing how to pick the right stock.


As I am having my breakfast enjoying some quiet thinking time while reflecting all the trades I had done over the past year, it's been so far so good and I want to be able to pick another great great stock. Out of 10 stocks, I may lose 1, pick 8 good stocks while I only need 1 great stocks to bring my wealth to another level. Let's see!

Register on the link below for my Feb 16 Preview of my Next Stock Tips.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist