Saturday, January 23, 2021

Ron K - How My Traders Made $10,000 in 3 Days



The market is pure hot and seriously there are a lot of great stocks hidden in the background waiting to be discovered. The SG market is equally hot with stocks like AEM, GHY, Nano Flim, Place Holdings and many others that waiting to be traded. As I was scanning stocks, I remembered giving out some hot tips to my traders so that they can make some great profits. Kris is in $10,000 Profits while Nicky took profits in Zoom where he made about $1700+. Most of them wanted my tips and wanting to know the stocks I am studying and analyzing since I had been on a roll in making consistent profits for the last one year. I got caught up with Kris and Nicky and they shared their insights and experience in making $ and the feeling of winning $$ from the stock market. 

Register on the link below for my Feb 16 Preview of my Next Stock Tips.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist