Wednesday, January 20, 2021

GHY Culture - Trading Contra Profits of $13,397 in 4 Days




























I am working, really working hard to make a comeback in the Singapore market. However this time round the only difference is I want to find more great stocks instead of blue chips so as to have high % gain through multiplication of stock movements. On Monday, I sent a bullish Whatsapp alert to all students to take notice of GHY Culture and soon the stock dropped first. There was a small little flush first before the stock started to get accumulated by the BBs. How I know? See those collections slowly being eaten up. 

Soon, the stock started to have some kind of buying activities where demand was overpowering supply. The buyers were really relentless in their biting and soon the stock shot up. What I observed on Monday was again all spot on with all the cues and clues that the BBs planted on the chart. Kris made $13,397 swinging the stock for 4 Contra Days and profits escalated on a day to day basis as you can see. The rest was history as I currently have many big investors and clients wanting to buy my service and engaged my time. I am not available most of the time and looking forward to only chose the right clients to come 1-1 with me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist