Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Ron K - My Goal This Year is To Pay Full Cash For a Condominium


It’s almost the 3rd week of January and it has already been an awesome month because the market was red hot with so much hot $$ floating around. I have another 11 more months to endure before I achieve my goals. My goal this year is to build my cash so that I can pay for a new condominium full cash with no loan. I need to continue to work diligently before taking new investments. Whatever you can set your mind to achieve, you need hard work, effort and of course forward thinking so that dreams can be accomplished. I plan to reduce effort achieving this dream while increasing my capital down. Let's see by 1st quarter this month, how much do I accomplish first.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist