Saturday, January 9, 2021

Ron K - How I Generate $203,000 SGD Running Profits in 1 Day With My Clients
































The market moved not as strong as the past few night and in fact many stocks started to take a breather while some other great stocks like Tesla continues to have an impressive meteoric rise that no bear market can halt the bulls. The key towards having strong confidence to whack in big $$ is when I see a flush and a scary sell down in the market when the bulls were washed out temporarily and the bears "seemed" to look like taking over but in fact they were just selling temporarily to buy more later. Those are tell tale signs of a flush which gave me extremely huge confidence and convictions to buy the stock.






I bought $1,900,000 worth of stocks and soon, the stock started to breakout and gain liked almost 8% in one night. The bulls came back and I made a promise to myself that I was going to make $150,000 in one night in my Instagram account and indeed, I held myself accountable and made close to $200,000. It wasn't supposed to be such a fast trade but because the Dow Jones showed signs of weakness, I thought it would be wise to just lock in $$ profits first. This time round, I got my clients involved and allowed them to follow my trade and I am proud to say all of them made superb $$ together with Ron K. Tesla had been on a stellar rise and the bulls might be here to stay ? I don't know the answer but I know I just want to be focus and sharp and continue to outperform my portfolio.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist