Saturday, January 23, 2021

Ron K - Preview of my Next Stock Tips, Feb 16, 7pm



I will be holding a talk and a preview of my next stock tips where I will be sharing some hot US stocks and also share how I made hundreds of thousands $$ using a simple scanner which I had been suing literally for years. Now, there is going to be a long registration list and I expect to be a full house event as I got so much requests for a preview for my powerful stock tips. So Feb 16, I decided to do a preview to share my stock tips and also how to make $$ using the right trading account plus how to navigate the market doing short term trading.

I can only take in 30 pax maximum because the room can only accommodate that amount of people. Registration is on first come first serve basis on the link below. Once you register, I will send you an email on the location details for you to acknowledge so please check your email regularly.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist