Saturday, January 2, 2021

Tesla - With $117,549 Profits Up Model Y SUV Below Market Price







Another set of good news and another good run in Tesla as the company recently released a slew of very positive news before the year ends like ramping up production numbers and now with the cutting of price for Model Y SUV which implied that they want to take up and control more market share. With that in mind, the stock had now risen about 800% since Covid in March and profits had escalated to $117,549 so far. As I have my coffee and planning more trades for myself and some of my traders, I am looking to see if I can replicate this Tesla trade again because in fact I shared this stock in my Youtube channel some time back before this powerful run. So is it time to take profits or continue to ride the wave and bank in more swing trading $$ ? Let's see on Monday.



For those coming coffee and have a private session with me, I will be showing you another set of powerful stocks and my LIVE portfolio on what stocks I am taking and my game plan on how I will be maneuvering it soon. See you there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist