Monday, January 18, 2021

Discovery Financial - Stock Shot up 95% after 7 Months, $863,600 USD



I can keep posting the profits I made and the stocks I picked and there won’t be any ending because I really made handsome sum $ from 2020 to 2021 and to the future 2025. On June 19, 2020, I bought DFS at $54.58 and the price is now $97.76 with a $863,600 ROI return. I really believe stock picking is an art and if you picked just 1 good stock, you can change your fortune. It’s just like if you met the right person, it will change your life completely. I have many great potential stocks for 2021 and many of them is going to run this year 2021. 

I will share the next stock that I will be buying extremely big in the next coffee session as I have a super long waiting list of people wanting and waiting to have coffee with me so that they can step up their game. Looking forward to share and punt the next stock that can give some insanely returns for 2021. Please bring your notes when you meet me in person!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist