Saturday, January 9, 2021

Ron K - My Secret Formula to Making Super Consistent Profits








I had a lot of coffee sessions and I had numerous amount of game plans, stock tips and market outlook to all the people whom I chose and feel comfortable having coffee with. Seeing some of them performing and making the profits they envisaged just made me felt so good and so excited especially when it hits the 5 digit mark. From Tesla, Nike to Apple, it was all the correct stock picks since most of them showed strengths and great signals for good entries. Well, my best secret formula for all participants who come coffee sessions with me was giving them each individual prescriptions and telling them what to do individually since every one has different risk appetite and diff risk level. For instance, some felt Tesla was a little too high and don't want to take the risk while other don't mind. Nike was the same as the stock ran to a wall and started to fumble a little. Apple is in the news lately because of they are planning to foray into the EV market which caused price to ran a little higher.

However all these comes with risks since not everyone is willing to take high price. So what's the actual secret sauce? It's about reading the chart to look for flushes and turning points like a ws before taking a long positions. I had been doing that for many many years and had been making a lot of $$. So to actually make great $$, one has to ask herself, what am I actually looking for in a trade. Short or Long term? High volatility or stable stocks? Blue chips or penny stocks? When you got an answer, then use the chart to aid your entry and the rest will take care of itself. I am going to have some more of you coming coffee together with me soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist