Monday, January 11, 2021

Ron K - The Top 1 Strategy I Used to Make $200,000 in One Day







I remembered clearly that morning when I was super craving for coffee and I immediately got change to find a good cup of coffee randomly. I was eager to search for stocks and I want to pick the best stock which suits me with lesser risk. It took me painstaking hours before I found one because the US market has like millions of stocks and I need to chose something which suits my temperament and finally got it. Tesla was like a gold landmine with so much trading signals where if you know where to find the walls and signals, the profits can be humongous. There were many walls and most of them were broken. I spent countless hours studying how those walls were broken and making sure that the walls were not fake breakouts but rather real buyers pushing the wall to making sure higher prices to come. 

Last Saturday, I finally I shot a video to explain how to analyze those walls and how to look out for great entry signals to buy. Click on the video above and watch the FULL video. Now, this is the most anticipated video where all of you wanted to know what’s my Top 1 Strategy that I used to make $200,000 in one day. In fact, I had been using it literally for years and had been generating serious amount of profits which brought me to the next level. Watch the full video and use it yourself the next time. Click subscribe if you want to learn from strategies in future when I shoot more videos.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist