Saturday, January 30, 2021

Palantir - Bought Extra 30,000 Shares with $729,572 USD




I bought extra 30,000 shares of Palantir on Jan 7th even though I already acquired 50,000 shares. I know how to swing some and take some while gaining some confidence yet letting profits to ride. All stocks planning and selection was done through thinking time through the coffee session. Every time when I am quiet alone having a solid cup of coffee, it's about finding and working on the next hot stock which allowed me to profit big. From the daily chart, there was massive buying signals as circled on the above while soon, the stock just rocket and shot up crazily with high valuation until it touched a high of $45! Nothing short of spectacular on this counter since the buyers were in some frenzy mode, trying to take whatever price they can so as not to miss the opportunity to make $. I am now focused onto the next stock!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist