Monday, January 25, 2021

Ron K - Making 38% in One Trade Within Days



Please be extremely and extra careful when you plan to go all in inside a big trade. I had been trading millions for almost 5 years now and last year was the most amount of USD $ down as I whacked and punted the market almost every week. I must say I had tons of records from UOB Kayhian and my hit rate is 100% without a single loss after taking 89-94 trades. So while walking along Orchard Gateway, I shared some of my valuable experience to my traders and also some insights on how to become more confident when taking a big trade of your life like this 38% gain in a few days using a scanner I developed to find the best stock that breakout big time.

I may not be the best in trading, but I will be the best version of myself when it comes to finding, executing and then finishing a trade when it matters most. My advice is if you are planning to go all in, please be very careful and just like what Winfred said, he took 30-40 trades with 0 loss, it's the confidence that matters where $$ will come later.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist