Sunday, July 3, 2016

An Whatsapp Talk - Market Outlook on Singapore Stocks



I will be holding a talk next Tuesday on my Whatsapp service but on top of that I will be sharing a few more important cues on individual Singapore stocks and also the market outlook for the economy on the 2nd half of the year. After the Brexit event being a flushed with so many stocks started to run after that, it seemed as though these was all well planned. There are certain stocks that I really love like Jumbo, being one of the more resilient counter which exuded some strength during this downtime. With new stocks emerging and older counters phasing out, come join me on Tuesday to find out what are some sectors and counters to watch out for. Interested parties can register below:

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist