Friday, July 1, 2016

Jumbo - Normalized Buy/Sell Market Depth




Towards closing, Jumbo had a normalized buy/sell Q in the market depth. The stock was in the strong holds of the big buyers while the supply was limited. When I gave the Whatsapp call, I must say I could be faster but while typing the stock ran and I could not control anymore but the message had to be sent out ASAP or the stock may run further up. The timing was perfect and crisp because it was LIVE that the buy/sell Q flipped so fast with sheer speed.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/jumbo-whatsapp-call.html


In my private forum, I also add on to the Whatsapp call on Jumbo so that members can have 2 modes of communication. Congrats all who entered jumbo.

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist