Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jumbo - Game Changing Market Depth




As I finished my Whatsapp call last week on Jumbo and yesterday after we locked in $$, I went on to study the market depth for more information on the next turning point in order to hop in for a second round.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/jumbo

The market depth reveals plethora of valuable information. Studying it now, I expect Jumbo to have a little more selling first before turning upwards again. However with that being said, the problem lies with the amount of activity when the stock suffered selling later. During the selling phase, I would need to see how much sellers emerging before deciding the turning point of the stock once again. I am bullish on this counter and it's definitely in my watchlist. You can do the same too and start putting it in your watchlist and monitor it everyday. :)

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Update 5/7/2016, 11:53am



Jumbo up another pip.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist