Sunday, July 31, 2016

Invest Fair 2016 - Ended and Thank You







Invest Fair 2016 just ended today and here, I want to thank everyone for coming to my booth and here out my investment philosophy and strategies on growth stocks. I enjoyed my sharing and as most of you who came my booth, I kept it really simple without any banners or posters, basically, my booth is empty with just a projector and laptop.

This year could probably be my last year in invest fair as I am embarking on a new journey onto some other major projects and hence I am glad to meet many of you there earlier. For those of you who registered for my talk next week, I had already sent you guys an email and SMS. Do remember to bring the form my staff passed to you on the seminar date. Thank you once again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist