Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Talk by Ronald K - Sharing of Stocks Rotation



I was holding a talk last evening and here, I would like to thank everyone for coming and listen to me. Last evening was overwhelming because not only I shared my game plan combined with strategies for trading/investing in stocks, indices and warrants but I also shared some money management blue print on how to allocate funds to trade with CFD, Margin and Cash account. The rotation for stocks is important, but it's also important to know when to avoid playing stocks and move to play Indices and warrants. June was a good month, July will be slow but August will be the best, so stay tune. If you are interested to join my Facebook group, do click and request to join on the below link.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/stockmarketmindgames

Another way is you can come listen to me on coming Tuesday, July 12th for my talk. Click and register below.

Eventbrite - Register for Stocks Selection Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist