Wednesday, July 6, 2016

S&P 500 - Respect the 2104.38 Supply Ceiling





I was sharing my highly guarded secrets yesterday evening on how I predicted the S&P 500 would hit the 2104.38 level before sellers would kicked in as shown on the images above. See my initial prediction on July 4th Monday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/s-500-this-is-what-i-see.html

Because of that prediction, we use it to short the HSI warrants which of course made $$ as shown at the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/trading-hsi-warrants-put-warrants-on.html

As the market is closed today for public holiday, I can't wait for tomorrow to come because it's going to be another day of opportunity for trading. The participants who came yesterday enjoyed the secrets I shared since it's not difficult to make forward looking prediction but next Tuesday talk will be even more anticipated because not only I will share how to spot precise levels but more importantly, how to select the best counters for trading. Thank you all who have already registered.

Eventbrite - Register for Stocks Selection Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist