Monday, July 11, 2016

CNMC Goldmine - Saturday's Prediction


I was sharing on last Saturday on my blog LIVE that the STI would first be up before suffering short term selling where buyers would look to buy on a bullish day while sellers would look to lock in $$ while retailers were chasing. Through enough, as of now, the market is still suffering selling and many stocks were suffering selling too.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/singapore-straits-times-index-my-short.html





On Saturday, I was also sharing with a crowd that CNMC would tumble today and indeed, it's tumbling now as I blogged. I am happy that many witnessed the CNMC analysis LIVE and the saw how simple it is to make forward predictions using empty charts. Thanks for all who joined my Facebook LIVE video chat earlier. :)

Eventbrite - Register for Stocks Selection Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist