Sunday, July 24, 2016

Growth Stock Sharing by Ronald K - How to Spot






Had a chance to share my view on growth stocks and the returns it generate @ Sunday Times today. I was also very enthusiast about sharing my views and the way on how to spot such stocks during in my private sessions. While growth stocks take some time to grow but it's resilient to market fluctuations and would not tank down much should the general market turn sour. I can take 2 minutes to spot such stocks but the problem is one needs to be patiently waiting for the right time to enter and it could take some months. More scarcely, these stocks seldom presents itself in the most obvious fashion but it's usually hidden in the background. June was a good month and the return I made was $122,000+ in just 3 weeks. Click and read more below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/my-june-2016-portfolio-growth-stock.html

news source: http://www.straitstimes.com/business/invest/taking-stock-in-a-volatile-world

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist