Thursday, September 22, 2016

Dow Jones - A Big Move Happened


The Dow turned up as the predicted I made on Sep 17th last Saturday was correct. The minor sellers came out, a beautiful turning point was curated by then and then came the +163 points surged in the Dow as I mentioned on my blog LIVE that minor sellers first then the Dow would turn up. Click below to read more on my analysis last Saturday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/dow-jones-beautiful-turning-point.html

Today is a good day for trading. I will be doing LIVE Trading and imparting some stock picking skills. I would love to make $ LIVE with the rest of the students later. See you all later and pictures up soon.

Eventbrite - Register to Meet Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist