Thursday, September 15, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - The Respected Demand Line, Accurately Drawn


This above demand line on the STI chart on was what I drew last evening at 8:35pm. Click and see my bullish post on STI yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/singapore-straits-times-index-demand.html

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Trading Workshop




Today the STI touched the first demand zone and started to bounce up. As mentioned on my blog post yesterday on no more shorting, the outlook was correct as STI turned bullish towards end of day and respected the demand zone drew accurately. I am expecting a green day in STI tomorrow. I just finished doing my daily homework and know which counter would run tomorrow. Watch my blog space tomorrow. :)

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Trading Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist