Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Down 43 Points at Opening





As I did my LIVE Trading earlier, the market indeed reacted to what I strongly believe. The STI slammed down deficit 40-50 points at opening as predicted yesterday on a public holiday on my blog!! Click and read below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/dow-jones-prepare-sti-tomorrow.html

The market is stagnant and boring now without much movements. However earlier on in my live trading, I spotted some good counters for longing purpose at the right timing. I am watching these stocks closely for the next turning point. The showed some important behaviors of strength. Thanks for all who are coming tonight. My seats are all sold out.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist