Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Dow Jones - Shorting at Key Turning Points



Another good Dow Jones trade yesterday when the Dow tanked -400 points. So pleased I am getting more and more people comfortable in trading Indices with me. I am going to train more people so that when the Singapore market gets tough, one can make $$ in the night when trading the indices. Indices and Forex are similar because both are derivatives, however I chose Indices over Forex because it's less volatile, more big traders, more market participants and it's not a monopoly game where Forex is dominated mainly by the banks where you are at the peril of the movements from the banks fluctuations.


Again, I am extremely delighted to have students following me to trade the Dow closely. Trading the Dow Jones is not tough, all you have to do is to set a stop loss and a target price will do. Although at times you might cut loss but always minimize the loss to the lowest so as to protect your capital gain. See the 5 minute chart of the Dow Jones as highlighted, that's the key shorting point where it's indicating that the Dow was coming down last evening. I will share more on my free class next Tuesday. See you all there!

Eventbrite - Register for Free class by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist