Friday, November 2, 2018

DBS - Secrets Behind The Run









Conducted a private sharing yesterday where I shared some indices trading strategies and also share how I spotted DBS at the bottom on Wednesday before the price moved up so much yesterday. The people that turned up was more than what I expected while I shared my philosophy in taking actions and also how to trade the Dow Jones more effectively. It was to me a copious amount of sharing and knowledge imparting and the next step is to study and then take the right actions. As the session ended, I received another message thanking me on the 1 day profits from DBS which I really did nothing much but just tell the student that DBS was going to run and he took actions, that's all. Whatever it is, congrats on your profits and looking forward the next good trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist