Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Yongtai, PRESBHD - Trading and Profiting from Malaysia Stocks





Immediately after the course in Malaysia, I have students started using my strategies and methods to start profiting from the Malaysia Stock Market. I just concluded my 2 day course in Malaysia like last weekend and I am pleased to see good results instantly with everything I taught in the course and applying the application of LIVE trading during yesterday 's market watching where I showcased how to scanned stocks.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/11/live-interaction-with-ronald-k.html

Received an email from a student and he traded Yongtai and PRESBHD where he made some good small profits but more importantly, he used what I taught him to trade confidently and my method actually works with the stock rising even the Dow crashed 600 points yesterday. Supply and Demand is the key factor in identifying and scanning the right stock so as to profit from the market. I studied both stocks he traded and the application of strategies was correct or he won't have made profits. Congrats! I am going to train more Malaysians and opening up more programs in Malaysia soon. Can't wait to go there again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist