Thursday, November 22, 2018

Trading in Johor Bahru - A Talk by Ronald K










Just finished a talk in Johor Bahru where I shared my trading secrets to a crowd earlier. I showed them some trade records that was traded yesterday on some indices while telling them that my strategy can be used in all markets, all instruments. Yesterday was great as reaped some good rewards and profits in the indices and US stocks. The Dow Jones suddenly had a rebound to +180 points and then suddenly sold down all the way to -1 points while Dax and FTSE were all up. Well, I am really pleased that the more volatile the market is, the better the opportunities. Looking forward to do more trading in Johor soon.

Eventbrite - Register for Free class by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist