Sunday, November 11, 2018

Stock Operation Course KL - A Bonus Trading Session with Ronald K









Just ended day 2 of the stock operation course in KL. I am so so happy today because I shared more wonderful trading secrets and more people got to learn my tricks on how to trade the Malaysian Stock Market, the Dow Jones and some Singapore stocks. Today was quite a jammed packed session but feeling extremely satisfied because of the full transformation of knowledge and information. To make my stay in KL more worthwhile and to give back to everyone who believes in Ronald K, I decided to stay one more day in KL and do a trading session with all the students so that they can see me LIVE in action and grasp my experience in trading. See you all tomorrow.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist