Friday, November 16, 2018

Dow Jones - Flushed Down and Recovered






The Dow had a super major flush down yesterday where at one point it was -300 points. It was so fearful that I saw many retailers liquidating their position to only realized that it recovered later. The 5 minute chart provides some clues and insights as to how the flush happened and recovered. I had highlighted it and traded the Dow with profits. It was so obvious that the BBs were selling down causing panic in the public where later they start to scoop up the contracts and move the index higher. Not an easy night but definitely a volatile night where $$ can be made fast if you can read it properly. Set you cut loss, set your profits level and let the rest take care of themselves. I am confident that my strategies can work in all time frames, all markets and all asset class. Going to take another trade soon. Follow me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist