Monday, November 5, 2018

Cosco - Profits Locked In






After locking in profits last Friday and assessing that the market is performing a fake breakout, I quickly unloaded all my long positions including DBS while my student locked in profits for his Cosco. See my last Friday blog post.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/11/dbs-sold-10-lots-2434.html



Today the market just gap down and did what I predicted last Friday. I stuck to my game plan and that's not to go long no matter how bullish the market was last Friday. It's due for some reactions and today was the day. I need to wait for a good chance to re enter the market soon. Are you game for making $$ during the next wave? I am taking in pro traders at the moment, so if you think you are one of them, let me know.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist