Monday, November 19, 2018

Dow Jones - Cut Loss










Cut a loss in Dow Jones last Friday as the index was very choppy. Initially I thought the market had a ephemeral up move and then would sell down to only realize that the buyers continue to whack up the indices and move it higher with choppiness. Took a -$900 loss in the Dow Jones and fought back with the USA stocks instead. Made profits in General Electric, Roku, FTSE 100 and IQiyi where the initial Dow losses was covered with profits made and surplus. I had so many emails and requests from many people on following my trades and hence if you are interested, do let me know. I am only interested in the hungry and determine participants and I am selective on the people I choose. Looking to continue good trading days ahead.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist