Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Sunpower - Fake Green Up Bar




I just witnessed a Fake Breakout with a green bar at Sunpower last 2 days. In fact, yesterday during my LIVE demonstration, I was showing the students how to detect this fake breakout using the daily chart and never chase a long breakouts. I also emphasized to them that high chance likely that this counter would suffer selling and indeed, the stock suffered a big drop today. Those who came for my LIVE demonstration witnessed it first hand live and I am pleased everyone took back something powerful from me on the knowledge and experience which I exhibit for many years. Study the chart, there are so many good setups and signals for trading this counter correctly.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/11/live-interaction-with-ronald-k.html 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist