Thursday, November 29, 2018

DBS - $2580 in 1 Contra Day























DBS indeed turned up the engine and gap up high at opening. Waited for the price to jerk up higher and we sold off at 24.28 with some good decent profits in 1 contra day using mostly CFD. No words can describe how happy am I when I see the smile on my traders face. After that small tiny 0.5-1 pip loss in Citydev, here we are back in DBS again as I had posit a lot of late nights and analysis on this counter for many months and I know every single bit of the buy/sell Q stacks, the twist, the flips and stacks on the queues and of course I know the chart in my head in/out. Homework, hardwork, focus, determination were the keys to this great prediction that we longed yesterday and sold today. Moving to the next trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist