Monday, November 5, 2018

A Talk to Learn Big Boys Trick - How to get ahead of the Big Boys






I will be doing a sharing session on how to use simple charts and detect movements of the Big Boys so that you can profit from his buy/sell activities. Big Boys are everywhere, be it in Singapore or US or Europe. As long as stocks/forex/indices move, there are always big funds chasing, retailers buying at top while Big Boys buying at the bottom before it moves. Look at this Dow Jones trade that my student took when I gave a private sharing last Friday. He shorted on the good news and held his trade while closing his trades today. A good $2000++ overnight. I know how he did it because it's the tricks and strategies which I taught him. Let me know if you are interested to make $$ with me.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/11/dow-jones-ronald-k-sharing-and-trading.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist