Sunday, November 25, 2018

Market Outlook 2019 - Game Plans and Stocks




Did a sharing in the office earlier. Today is a good day with nice weather but more importantly, I am sharing the game plan and stock outlooks for 2019. In 2019, I had already mapped out the things I need to do and the stocks I am watching. I would continue to watch the banks for major turning points and plan my trades correctly. The market had been down trending for many months but I think a turning point is around the corner soon. For those who came for my private event today, take the best of my think process and my knowledge and apply it to your daily trading and business, it will serve you good in the long term. Looking forward for my last public talk for the year next Tuesday. Those interested can register below.

Eventbrite - Register for Free class by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist