Friday, January 17, 2014

Dow Jones - Tweet Till Dow Turns Red







Last night the Dow turned red. I had almost forgotten that I made a call in the Dow like 15 hours ago which was 1pm+ in the noon yesterday. So actually at 1pm plus yesterday, I had foreseen that the Dow could go red and amazingly, Dow react to what I predicted last night and went into the red territory of -65 points!! During the night, I received whatsapp messages that students made $$ because of my Dow call by following me on twitter!! If you are interested to receive my outlook, please follow me on the tweets, this is just one of a hundreds and thousands call I made. More to come soon! And please watch out for my biggest event of the year, full details will be in the tweets! Miss or regret! http://twitter.com/ronaldksmmg


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator