Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Ronald K SMS Service by Invitation


For those of you who have sent me an email where you expressed interest in the SMS service, you would have received an email from me now. In that email, I had already stated the time and date for the service and you would need to reply on that email so that I will provide you further details. If you cannot make it on that day, then it's too bad, because it's just a one day event. First come first serve.

Please make sure you be punctual on that day once you are registered for the event. If you cannot make it and did not attend and did not inform me earlier, the next time you try to register for any events, your registration will be ignored.

Also, on that day, I shall introduce a new interview section. It's harder to join the course now. I will speak more on that day.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator