Friday, January 24, 2014

Spotting the Next Big Stock by Ronald K








Finished a sharing session and shared with the participants the techniques and secrets on spotting the next big stock! Everyone, including myself have to do their homework on observing and scanning for that gem that will breakout big time like Albedo and Vallianz. The more effort you put in, the better you become and the lesser thinking process when it comes to execution.



On another note, I also shared how I cut loss on Capitaland last night. It was a blessing because I did not allow emotion to get the best of me. Today it gap down where I suffered a small loss yesterday and preserve my funds for the next big trade. It feels so great and relieve to know that I did not suffer a bigger loss!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/capitaland-9000-loss.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator