Thursday, January 9, 2014

Armarda - Good News?




As predicted yesterday that Armarda was probably having a good news. Today, 9am sharp, as of now, it's Top 1 in the Top 30 volume with price rose to 0.013/0.014. The question now is out of so many counters, how did I scan for Armarda yesterday with a trading halt and knew it was going to have good news with price rose? I will tell you that I don't use scanners because they are lagging. The truth is I use my eye ball, the human eyes are much faster than machines and that's something that I had done successfully over the years!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/armada-possibly-good-news.html

Armarda: Proposed Placement Of 577 Million New Ordinary Shares At S$0.01145 Each.

Armarda Group Limited wishes to announce the proposed placement of 577,000,000 new ordinary shares of HK$0.05 each in the capital of the Company at an issue price of S$0.01145 for each Placement Share...

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator