Saturday, January 11, 2014

Eurosports - IPO Price at 0.28, Closes at 15th January


Eurosports which is the authorized dealer for Lamborghini and many other super cars is going IPO soon. The IPO price will be at 0.28 and the IPO closes on January 15th. Only 80 million shares will be issued and I think the shares issued to the public is pretty minimal. If I am not wrong, they only issued like 1.7 million shares to the public and the others held by the uderwriter, stalkholders, directors, etc. The demand is very high and every dealer is only allocated like 13 lots to share among their clients. I just can't wait for it start trading and observe the supply and demand in action. There is a way to punt IPO stocks and I will share in the next session. Too bad, I can't get my 1000 lots due to this overwhelming demand. Subscribing over at the ATM will not give me 1000 lots. Interested parties who wants to know how to punt IPO stocks can come for my preview.

Preview Date: 14th January 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator