Monday, January 6, 2014

Dow Jones - Hardcore Speculation Before 10:30pm!




If you think my Dow trade earlier was amazing, see this SMS I had earlier with one of my student. I gave a call 5 minutes before the market opened where I said Dow may come down first then up again!! Because I made such speculation, I followed my own speculated call and that was to short first and went long again as you can see in the trade record. Now the question was how did I know? It was because I could see that there were some distribution to sell before wholesale price is cheap for the BBs to cover shorts! If I can finish my trades in seconds to minutes because of a quick scalp in a fraction of a window, I would do so just to make fast bucks and have no worries and stress free. I don't really bother about swing trades or support/resistance.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/dow-jones-man-on-mission-for-next.html

Also in that first SMS, I said my aim today was to have a fast punt and have an early night. True to my words, I finished my trades in 3 minutes with a profit of $1073.43. I also received another sms from another student saying that he had been very consistent in his trades without a loss so far. To me, all these are milestones and achievements for myself and my students. Their success is my greatest reward. $1072.43 before I sleep? It's always good to have $$ before I turn in to bed. Tomorrow is another day of punting and get motivated for my next Ferrari! Good night!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator