Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dow - Exhilarating Making Another $1041.35




After making $1073.43 from the first 2 trades, I was totally handicapped by replying to SMS, whatsapp messages, calls, facebook, etc..Decided to close shop for the night and have an early rest. However halfway through, I couldn't sleep. I am hungry and thirsty for more $$ in order to achieve my Ferrari, so I logon to my Cityindex platform to look out for fast punts. Managed to make like another $1041.35 before I call it off for a night. I am glad not because I made $$, but I can make $$ anytime I wish to. Coincidentally, a student emailed me with his trade records where he made $500 before he called it a quit for his night too! It was exhilarating making $$ and it's hard to stop. Coming Jan - March course, I will share this secret of how to make fast punts and quick $$. Looking forward to guide ya'll! :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/dow-jones-man-on-mission-for-next.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator