Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mirach Energy - Mad Rush Breakout!





On January 13th 2014, I gave an early morning 8:40am call on Mirach Energy in the SMMG Club. At that time I knew the stock was some sort ready and so within minutes after market opened, the stock rocketed and some students booked in fast $$. Of course, not all students were fast and some were still holding till yesterday and some cut a small loss.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/mirach-energy-840am-morning-call-in.html


Yesterday Mirach Energy had a sudden breakout and WOW!! It was just simply amazing! The action and activity was so fast and furious where it was rampant up within minutes. Those who were holding to this stock must be now smiling in their pockets. Patience and guts do play a part in this counter and for me, I would have booked profits the first time and would bought back the second time so instead of making 1 round, I made 2 rounds with the 1st round being confidence $.


I will be sharing how did I spot Mirach Energy on Jan 13th 2013 where the timing was almost so crisp to the imminent breakout where trades can be finished within contra period and not anywhere before Jan 13th 2013. I will share some powerful secrets of contra trading where if you are interested in short term trading zipping in and out of this volatile market, this preview is for you. Contra trading is a subject that will be taught on my course.

Preview Date: 21st January 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator