Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Capitaland - Deep Wound, Greed Kills






I was utterly upset with myself yesterday because of greed. I seldom have greed in me but because I am in a rush to cover my loss, I got a little too greedy. So I long Capitaland for 200 lots on Jan 27th 2014 and finally sold off at a small mere profit of only $2000 where I could have made $6000-$8000 if not for my greediness. I got to accept the fact and move on with the next trade. Yesterday, I was at Cityindex trading with a group of fearless traders who are very well determined to succeed. Instead of the usual asking me for tips and which stocks to buy, they told me that they are not interested in those "tips", but more interested in the mechanism, philosophy and psychology of the stock market. That to me is ultimate hungriness for success and wisdom of truth









On another note, today I did something different. Instead of the usual blog post, I gave my outlook in twitter! I said "Not a good day to long stocks, stay out and have a good cny week". Not only did I posted in twitter, I posted it in the SMMG Club for all current and new students to have a glimpse of what speculation is all about! Minutes after the market opened, the entire market headed south with selling ahead! Oh my, how accurate can this be? So please follow me on twitter if you like what I post! A major event is coming soon and everyone will have a chance to take part!! I will post the details there!

http://twitter.com/ronaldksmmg

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator