Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stock Operation Course - Limited Seats Left


I was superfluously overwhelmed by work after my last trade in Hang Seng yesterday. I had to then attend some calls, sms, emails and IM messages followed by meeting. However, I was very surprise yesterday to receive an email from a public who followed me for almost 1 year plus before deciding joining my course. I thank him for his trust and I will do my best to assist as much as possible.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/hsi-175924.html


Got home late last night. Finished my quick punt trades with a small profit. Shouldn't have traded but decided to give it a quickie.

I am left with limited seats for the March Stock Operation Course. Interested parties can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator