Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HSI - Early morning $1270.83




Got up late today, however I was in time for the opening for HSI. First thing in the morning, mission number 1 is to make quick bucks to achieve my dream of getting another Ferrari. Without hesitation, I started to punt 200 contracts of HSI in and out and within 4 minutes, I made another $912.30. If you see the long green and red bar on the extreme right hand side, that's where the market opened. I managed to speculate it's direction correctly which yielded me the reward thereafter. So how did I know? It was because the first green bar was profit taking, followed by real buying and there after a flush which contributes to the rebound now! I am confident I will make 5000 today! Watch me, I am coming!

Update 7/1/2014, 9:46am



Made another extra $358.53 which totals to $1270.83!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator